- 10:30 – 11:00 a.m.
Coffee and refreshments
- 11:00 – 11:10 a.m.
Welcome and Introductions
- 11:10 – 12:00 a.m.
NYU WIRELESS Year in Review, Sundeep Rangan, Director
- 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
Working lunch, Keynote presentations
• Massive MIMO, Tom Marzetta
• Mobile Wireless for Visually Assistive Technologies, JR Rizzo (NYU School of Medicine)
• Platforms for Advanced Wireless Research, Ivan Seskar (Rutgers)
- 1:30 – 3:00 p.m.
- 3:00 – 3:40 p.m.
- 3:40 – 6:00 p.m.
Student poster session and demos with refreshments
Location: 2 MetroTech Center, 9th floor
- 4:30 – 5:00 p.m.
Optional Clean Room Tour: 6 Metro Tech Center, 8th floor
- 6:30 – 9:00 p.m.
VIP welcome gathering at the Marriott Hotel
- Massive MIMO, Tom Marzetta
- Mobile Wireless for Visually Assistive Technologies, JR Rizzo (NYU School of Medicine)
- Platforms for Advanced Wireless Research, Ivan Seskar (Rutgers)
- Faculty Presentations to Follow
Labs and Demos:
- NYUSIM: An open source millimeter wave channel simulator (Rappaport)
- 140 GHz Channel Sounder (Rappaport)
- ns3 simulation (Mezzavilla): We demonstrate NYU’s first open-source end-to-end platform for simulating mmWave cellular systems and applications that run on top of these networks.
The New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge is located in downtown Brooklyn, just 1.5 miles from Manhattan, and next door to NYU Tandon.
- Address: 333 Adams Street Brooklyn New York 11201 USA
- Website: www.marriott.com
- Phone: +1-718-246-7000
- 370 Jay Street, 12th Fl,
Brooklyn, NY 11201