- 11:00 – 11:30 a.m.
Welcome Presentation: Tom Marzetta
“Massive MIMO: The Ultimate Wireless Technology; Or is There Something Better?”
- 11:30 – 11:50 a.m.
- 11:50 – 12:10 a.m.
Prioritized Buffer Control in Two-tier 360 Video Streaming
- 12:15 – 1:30 p.m.
- 1:30 – 4:30 p.m.
Student poster sessions and interviews
- 2 MetroTech Center, 9th Fl,
Brooklyn, NY 11201
The NYU WIRELESS Resume Book provides the opportunity for NYU WIRELESS Affiliate Members to review student resumes with the goal of recruiting students for employment or an internship.
If you would like to meet with a particular student, please email the student directly to arrange a time to meet during Recruitment Day. Student contact information is listed within Resume Book.
Please note, only NYU WIRELESS Affiliate members have access to Resume Book. The login information is provided directly to our Affiliate Members. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues accessing the Resume Book.
Labs and Demos:
- mmWave channel measurement lab (Theodore Rappaport, Yunchou Xing, Ojas Kanhere, Shihao Ju): This lab will showcase the latest real-time and 150 GHz sounders along with NYUSIM, a mmWave channel simulator.
- mmWave phased array prototyping (Chris Slezak, Aditya Dhananjay, Sundeep Rangan). The lab will demonstrate NYU’s 60GHz phased array system for beam tracking and dynamic channel estimation.
- Real-time mmWave and massive MIMO channel emulator (Aditya Dhananjay).
- InterDigital EdgeLink mmWave Backhaul of Virtual Reality Content (Fraida Fund, Fanyi Duammu, Marco Mezzavilla, Yao Wang, Shivendra Panwar).