Download the NYUSIM application here.
Please enter your information below to download the following:
NYUSIM Application Version 1.5
Last Modification 3/10/17 – Update Notes
Compared with NYUSIM Version 1.4 (v1.4), there are several major new features added to v1.5, which are detailed below.
- NYUSIM is now available for Mac as well as Windows operating systems
- New directional power delay profiles and directional path loss sample functions are produced at the same time as omnidirectional sample functions
- New output data files about omnidirectional and directional power delay profile information are generated
- Comparison between the 3GPP and NYUSIM channel models is provided
- Application example code is updated in correspondence to the new output data files
- Numerous new features and bug fixes
- The name of the output figure “Omni. PDP with Directional Antenna Gains” is changed to “Directional Power Delay Profile (PDP) with Strongest Power” to make it more accurate. Textual information on channel parameter values, such as frequency, environment, distance, root-mean-square (RMS) delay spread, received power, path loss, is added to the output figure “Directional PDP with Strongest Power”, in which the path loss equals the transmit power subtracted by the transmitter (TX) and receiver (RX) antenna gains and the received power.
- User Manual
- Base Code
- Application Example Code
- Time cluster -spatial lobes approach to cluster any measured or Ray traced data
- User License
Visit the NYUSIM research page to view key papers related to the simulator.
5G Channel Model with Improved Accuracy and Efficiency in mmWave Bands
Please enter your information below to download NYUSIM. Once registered for NYUSIM, we will email you periodic updates to the software and use cases.
Submittal to NIST 5G Alliance
NYUSIM – User License
Copyright (c) 2017 New York University
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. Users shall cite NYU WIRELESS publications regarding this work.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.